DISCLAIMER ON USE OF IMAGES, TEXT, AUDIO AND VIDEO CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE Capuozzo.IT
The Capuozzo.IT website ("Site"), and all content (text, audio, video, images, products and services, collectively "Content") available on or through it, are made available to users without endorsing the use that users can make of it. The rights concerning the use of images of works of art displayed on every page of the site belong to their respective owners. A person who downloads, uses or transmits the Content found on or through the Site may not feel in any way absolved the charges payable to holders of the respective rights of such Content.
The Capuozzo.it website may contain or link to Content created or uploaded by third parties (“Third Party Content”). The Third Party Content does not necessarily represent the opinions of Capuozzo.IT, its management, its employees and collaborators.
Capuozzo.IT doesn’t control, monitor, endorse or warrant the Third Party Content. In no event will Capuozzo.IT be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or are thought to have been caused by the use or reference to Content found on or through this Site.
Capuozzo.IT is not responsible for fraudulent activities resulted from the download or use of any Content found on its Website or accessible through it; Capuozzo.IT Content on the Site may be changed or removed without prior notice.
The content published on Capuozzo.IT, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is protected by current legislation regarding the protection of copyright, Act No. 633/1941 and successive modifications and integrations.
Reproduction in whole on the Internet and any other paper and / or digital media without prior written permission of Capuozzo.IT., whatever the purpose of use.
It is also permitted and encouraged to reproduce a portion of the form of abstracts, provided that:
- The content being played does not exceed 15% of the characters of the original content;
- There is a clear and conspicuous link to the original web page content mentioned;
- It is clearly indicated the author's name and Capuozzo.IT
The graphics and the HTML / XHTML are the exclusive property of Capuozzo.IT.
Capuozzo.IT is not responsible for damage caused, directly or indirectly, from use of the information present in Capuozzo.IT.
The inclusion of comments and messages on the discussion forum for users, except the first, is not subject to prior approval.
The editorial staff of Capuozzo.IT, as far as possible, directs and controls the comments and messages on discussion forums, and where you may experience a violation of the law, it acts promptly to remedy the situation. If you deem that there are inappropriate or illegal behaviours, this should be communicated by e-mail at email@example.com, we will verify in the shortest possible time.
All trademarks and logos in Capuozzo.it belong to their respective owners. These are mentioned for information and / or educational purposes.
Right of withdrawal
7. According to art. 5 DL 185/1999, the client (a person), has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, subject to paragraph 9.
8. To exercise this right, the customer must send to LEGATORIA D’ARTE a communication within 11 working days from the date of goods receipt. Such notice shall be sent by certified mail with return receipt requested, addressed to LEGATORIA D’ARTE Mario Capuozzo, Via della Fratta 29 – 55100 Lucca or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, sent within the said period of 11 days and followed by a certified mail with return receipt requested, sent within the next 48 hours. Once we have received such notice of termination, LEGATORIA D’ARTE will notify the customer instructions on how to return the goods.
9. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions: * The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, you can not exercise withdrawal only on part of the product * the purchased goods must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories); in order to limit damages to the original package, we recommend to put it in a second box; it should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product; * postage for return of the asset are charged to the customer * Shipping is under the responsibility of the customer; * if the goods are damaged during transport, LEGATORIA D’ARTE will send the relative notification to the customer, in order to allow him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and get a refund of the value of the property (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for the return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal; * LEGATORIA D’ARTE does not respond in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments, * upon his arrival, the product will be examined to assess any damages not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, LEGATORIA D’ARTE will subtract from the refund due to a rate of 10% of it, as a contribution to the costs of restoration.
10. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, LEGATORIA D’ARTE will provide to reimburse the customer the full amount already paid, within 15 days of return of goods by transfer of the amount charged on credit card or bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall provide bank details (ABI - CAB – Current Account of the invoice holder).
11. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential condition of the integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where LEGATORIA D’ARTE finds: * The lack of the outer and / or internal packaging; * the absence of parts of the product; * the damage to the product for reasons other than transportation. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, LEGATORIA D’ARTE will return to sender the purchased goods, charging him for shipping costs.
16. For any complaint: Customer Service CAPUOZZO.IT email@example.com